Also pictures of the bottle labels will be added too.
An exciting turn for me this year is that I bought a brewing book this month Clone Brews: Recipes for 200 Commercial Beers by Tess and Mark Szamatulski, so I can now brew 200 different commercial beers.
Here's a handful I'm putting on my to do list:
- Sam Adams Boston Lager (I'm a N'Englander...)
- Eliot Ness Lager (Great Lakes Brewing)
- Copper Ale, Otter Creek Brewery
- Bass Ale
- Skull Splitter (a Scottish Ale from Orkney Brewery, Orkney Scotland - way the hell up on the North Sea) an ABV of 8.5% and a name that just screams out to be brewed
- Harpoon IPA
- West Coast IPA (best IPA I've ever had)
- Rare Vos (Sly Fox) by Ommegang (if you haven't heard me praise their greatness, you will)
No promises I'll get to all of those, but with recipes in hand, I can take a crack at a bunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment